Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday Supplement: Week #10









As always with the Great British Sewing Bee, I feel the need to sew. Not that I'm particularly good but I try. Anyway, this week's challenge was to create a lace pencil skirt. Man, do I want one. How cute?! And if the GBSB can't get any better, they then posted this on their twitter feed during the episode. *Giggles*









The book I read last week was a hard slog and even though I started to skim read after the second chapter, it still took me almost the whole week to get through it. I don't feel that I can review it so it has been removed to the 'Bad' file on the kindle and I'm started on a new one which will hopefully be better.

That book is In for a Penny by Rose Lerner. It's shaping up to be something of a interesting historical romance so fingers crossed.


1 comment:

  1. 50 shades of lace! *snort* And, yes, you should always buy books! :oD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.

10